My purchases made on Rosegal






Good afternoon to all of you who follow me!
Today I'm here to show you my purchases made on the Rosegal store!
I am very pleased with both the site and the sale, first I want to point out that every single purchase made so far on Rosegal is the same as the photos that are seen on the site and even the sizes match perfectly.
Rosegal is a shop where you can find everything, suitable for us women but also for men, after entering the site you can not leave without having bought anything because you fall in love very easily.
Easy to use and above all safe with purchases.
Here are your purchases:



I decided to buy this wonderful set of bags, I fell in love right away, I find this set really very beautiful and complete.
It is available in many such as: Red, Blue, Gray, Pinck and Black.

I chose him black but I guess I will acquire the other colors very slowly.





I decided to match this shirt, found very special now, worn on a jeans she makes her figure.

My friends have envied me a lot for my choices and I am really very happy.


As usual, Rosegal never disappoints!
I am very much advised about this store first for the quality of the products but also for the reliability of the site, I will definitely continue to buy for both me and my husband.
Visit the site and you will not leave it anymore:
A kiss and next !!!!

CONVERSATION

5 commenti:

  1. Ottime scelte tesoro!
    Un abbraccio!

    Nuovo post sul mio blog!
    Ti aspetto da me se ti va!
    http://lamammadisophia2016.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Nice items:)
    Kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. mi piacciono tanto i tuoi nuovi acquisti il mio preferito il set di borse troppo belleee

    RispondiElimina
  4. che maglione carino!le borse sono belle!

    RispondiElimina

Cookie e Policy

PubblicitÃ