Good morning friends!

I come back here to show you my purchase made on Rosegal, as you can see lately I'm a passionate shopping.
Taking advantage of the balances I decided to buy things not really summer, although the days were very hot my purchases have gone elsewhere.
Rosegal has become my store where I have been buying more lately.

I'm a shoe lover as you could see from my previous posts and I kept buying shoes.

So I decided to buy these:





Floral Print Chunky Heel Ankle Boots - White

 




I have to say that the first thing that struck me a lot was the peculiarity of the flowers plus the laces that I'm behind.
Now I attach the features so you can get an idea:

DESCRIPTION


Gender: For Women 


Boot Type: Fashion Boots 



Boot Height: Ankle 

Toe Shape: Round Toe 

Heel Type: Chunky Heel 

Heel Height Range: Med(1.75-2.75") 

Closure Type: Zip 

Shoe Width: Medium(B/M) 

Pattern Type: Print 

Upper Material: PU 

Weight: 1.120kg 

Season: Spring/Fall 

Platform Height: 1.5CM 

Heel Height: 6.5CM 

Package Contents: 1 x Boots (pair)



















Can I say that they are very comfortable do not tire, do I like a lot to you?

I really recommend visiting the site so you will not leave it anymore!
I recommend you to visit here
white fringe boots

A kiss to the next!








CONVERSATION

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Cookie e Policy

PubblicitÃ